Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hard Work - Pays off

Hello Physical Therapy!
Well, Sawyer recently started doing physical therapy every Friday. She loves Jennifer her PT and so do I.  When she first evaluated Sawyer she was completely amazed with Sawyer's tone. Everyone has always said that Sawyer's tone is great but the moment Jennifer told me it was "great" I wanted to cry with happiness.  She expects her do to everything "on time".  Oh my sweet girl!

We are really learning that Every Moment Counts....
Since the day she was born statistics were far from on our side... But now! We are proving that Statistics are all wrong in our eyes!  Sawyer has beaten all odds so far...

Well after a few weeks of working we are now sitting up with little help at times. 


 I recently read a journal entry someone wrote pertaining to Kelle Hampton and her sweet girls.... When I was finished reading the article I proceeded to read the comments people left... OH THE COMMENTS. I can not believe some people are so hateful, or rather Ignorant!
People need to realize that someone's happiness does not need to be interrupted with others unhappiness. I could not get over how selfish people are.... and of course that word... that horrible word "Abortion" was mentioned. Really why do people think they can play God! I would not have terminated my pregnancy if I would have known Sawyer had DS. I Love this little girl and all I know is she is ours... Our baby girl! And how lucky we are to have her! SO what! She has DS! Woop Woop! There are many people in this world who would do anything to have children... There are also many others who would do anything to have the children they lost! Luckily we HAVE our 2 miracles and blessings!

Jennifer paints a wood stool for all of the kids she works with. It is for them to grow with. Right now we are learning how to sit at it and use our hands. It is amazing how much I am learning.  The more she puts pressure on her arms the closer we are to crawling.  It makes me laugh because she look like she is at school. 


And while Sawyer works on her Therapy. Cohen plays baseball. He is completely equipped... Batting Gloves, Cleats, Bat, Baseball hat... 



Cohen plays baseball like a pro! and Sawyer is laughing and talking away.  If only we all still had the innocence of a baby!  How could you not fall in love with this sweet smile?


And after a lot of hard work at "practice" Cohen takes a break.  


I wonder what else our crazy life holds. Tomorrow is our future but I am sure ENJOYING TODAY!





1 comment:

  1. Just when you think you have learned what you need to know in life,
    someone special comes into it and shows just how much more there is. "unknown"

    ReplyDelete