Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Bits

Cohen has been asking for a catchers mask...
The other morning on our way to Miss Martha's he said, "Mom, can I ask you something?... Can you buy me a catcher's mask?" I couldn't say no, so after much searching during the day I quickly discovered that Academy was my only hope. I called Cody and asked him to please stop on his way home and get Cohen a catchers mask...
When Cody got back and gave him that ridiculously big catcher's mask his face lit up!!
He immediately put it on and did this...


He was so proud!  His smile under that mask was priceless! 


Cohen has been singing his songs that he is learning at Miss Martha's.  Sawyer was a little fussy in her swing so he decided to go and sing her a little tune! Sawyer immediately stopped fussing and stared right at him! 



Sawyer just turned 7 months. I still can't believe she is 7 months old already!  I took a few pictures of them before we went to Rhythms on the River on her "7  month birthday".


Oh how he is growing.... I now know what my parents meant when they said we grew up too fast!



Cohen got the giggles as Sawyer was all serious! For our Brother / Sister picture. 


I know that Cohen will be the best big brother to Sawyer... He already is, so I am sure it can only get better from here.  And it is so sweet how Sawyer looks at him as if he hung the moon. 


And her smile...


"Happiness is your choice. Your circumstances can affect it, but you are still the one who decides your happiness"

No comments:

Post a Comment