Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moving right along...

We have been enjoying the hot summer sun! The kids have been playing outside more than not and I LOVE IT!
We have been running the roads from birthday party to birthday party! I now understand when people say "we never stop!" But I have to say I am really enjoying this. It makes life exciting and definitely eventful!
Sibling moments are so memorable! I love to look at pictures of Shenee and I when we were little. I hope Cohen and Sawyer enjoy these moments in pictures one day as well. 
Because I know I will. 




Sawyer is weighing in at 16 lbs 10 oz.  Never thought the little 5 lbs 8 oz newborn would become my little chunky monkey! Oh how we love her rolls!





As Cohen would say this is a picture of the Football Players of our family...


And these would be the Cheerleaders.... Sawyer's already started with the yelling!



Super-hero's have come into our life recently. Superman, Batman, and the Red Power Ranger live at our house. He protects us from "the bad guys".  

                      

He is growing up so fast I could cry! He really says he will protect us! I know he doesn't understand now but he really will protect us! He has protected me from so much already... More than I ever thought he could, when I looked into his eyes I always realize we are all okay. 
I know I have said it before but we really are so lucky to have Cohen as ours! This kids soul his much wiser than he can imagine. He is going to protect Sawyer like I always dreamed a big brother would. I think deep down God instilled such a caring heart because he knew he would guide all of us with it. 


And then there is this little miracle who has showed us how to face our fears and enjoy life.  Her smile and laugh are truly infectious!  I can only imagine how much more she has in store for us all!  Carlyn says that Sawyer is the Queen Bee! She makes me laugh when she still says her hands are clean before she touches Sawyer! (They had on matching bathing suits).


So with our life moving right along, I found out wonderful news today.... Early Steps has been SAVED. Oh thank goodness! I am so happy that our state legislature has proper morals. Sawyer is doing so great and she deserves all that she can get to strive in life and her physical development.  I still find it so hard to believe that they were even thinking about discontinuing this program.  But all that matters now is that they are NOT!...  WOO HOO!

"Don't go through life, Grow through life" 
                 -Eric Butterworth

1 comment: