Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Simple Fun

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have been matching more often. Cohen loves for Sawyer to match him and I love it! He even wore a pink shirt to dinner the other night. Just a little tid bit.... HE DOES NOT WEAR PINK. He says that is for girls and not boys! So when I took out a pink dress for Sawyer and asked him for the 100th time to wear his pink button down polo he agreed because Sawyer would look like him! Sha baby boy! And let me tell you he rocked the PINK Polo!
And of course we have matching Cajun gear!

So I sat them down the other day for a "photo shoot" and this is what I got!







Now as you can see, they did not look at me 1 time... I kept calling their names but they were more interested in each other. Oh their love for each other is so breathtaking.

So I eventually put Sawyer on Cohen's lap so that I could at least get their faces a few times. Cohen held her with such pride.



Sawyer is pulling up a lot more and wanting to stand up. She is sitting very well on her own and only falls when she gets super excited! Guess her excitement gets her completely off balance.
But her smile is infectious! She loves a good compliment and she seems to get them often from us all.

It really is nice to enjoy the little moments....
Saturday morning we had a play date with friends, that was long overdue! Well while we were there Thomas walked up to Sawyer with a ball and she looked at him reached out and grabbed it! I was so proud.  It is the truth to say that I don't remember Cohen reaching for a toy and me smiling from ear to ear. It was just something he did. Now I know Sawyer will eventually do everything but at that moment she interacted. It was like a complete sigh of relief. My baby is now playing and really interacting with her friends.  The little moments really are SO BIG!




Remember when playing in the rain was SO MUCH FUN! Remember when you didn't care how dirty the ditch water was? Remember when you didn't care how wet you were from running in water? and dirty water at that! Oh how fun it is to re-live these moments through him. Sometimes life makes us too serious! We find ourselves too serious to enjoy these simple ways of fun.
Cohen had the time of his life playing in the rain the other day and I enjoyed capturing it!





Oh this boy! He has a smile that will definitely steal hearts and a personality that will take him far in life! I am so proud of the little man he is becoming. With his little heart of gold I can only pray that he stays this sweet forever!






No comments:

Post a Comment