Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Feeling HOT, HOT, HOT!

It has been RIDICULOUSLY hot, here in south Louisiana... But I promise I am not complaining... I would much rather sweat my but off any day rather than FREEZE.  Although when I get home from work it takes me a minute to re-group before I can even think about taking the kids outside to play. It is almost like I have to prepare myself for the heat! 

Well we have finally found a summer hat that actually fits Sawyer's head and doesn't end up covering her eyes.  Honey Bunny loves a good compliment and enjoyed us goo'ing and gaa'ing over her new accessory.  She wore her bathing suit and sat pretty.... 




Now, that is not quite the same story for the boys.... Cohen and Thomas played their little hearts out in the water!
It is so nice to have them right next door. Lindsey says that Thomas wakes up asking for "Conan" every morning. . Hilarious and so darn cute!


Cohen thought it would be cool to go down the slide head first. 


After the kids lost interest in the pool. We took out the fun jump. They definitely had sweat dripping by the time they were finished.



and decided to take the walker out the attic for Miss Priss.  Lindsey suggested it may make her feel a little more independent... And INDEPENDENT she was... She rocked out the walker.... Her feet don't quite reach yet for walking, but we will get there soon enough!



So on a therapy note: Sawyer met her OT for the first time this week and we really like her. She had amazing things to say about our little angel, and was surprised at how well she is doing. It is like music to my ears every time a therapist comes in and tells me such wonderful things about Sawyer.
Promise that will never get old!

Our lives have been fun and hot lately. Never a dull moment in the Martin house but that just makes life a little more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment