Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa Clause is coming to town


We enjoyed the Christmas parade this past weekend. The weather was gorgeous, but HOT! I mean I think it is a little dramatic that  it is 80 degrees in December! But with that being said we were able to all enjoy the parade! I think is it so cute how Carlyn is becoming such a "momma bear", as you can see the way she is holding Cohen's hand in the parking lot. Then Nonni, Poppa, and Cambri joined them, as Sawyer and I followed from behind.





















Cohen was hilarious because he HATES loud noises, and there is nothing but DRAMATICALLY loud noises at the parades.  The sirens started and he instantly ran for my arms. I held him, just like my momma did for me when was little.  Now, my dad was a cop and I reacted the exact same way Cohen does to sirens. I hated them.  Once the floats started rolling through he was fine. But this was the site when the bands played...





















As we waited for the parade to begin I snapped a few pictures of the kids. It amazes me how he just lets her do.... I mean she honestly pulls his hair anytime she can get a hold of it! And yes he does tell her to stop but he tells her patiently.


Oh I could just squeeze these 2 all hours of the day! Their personalities are so fun and their sibling love is just so amazing!






























Then later that night we took a picture with Santa.


I was NOT suppose to be in the picture but as you can see on Cohen's face he did NOT want to take the picture.  And then there is Sawyer who looks completely terrified with her hands "NOT TOUCHING Santa".  I know that later down the road we will all laugh at this picture. It is honestly the first year we have ever taken a picture with Santa, Cohen would NEVER allow for it!

So as new traditions start... it must mean "Santa Clause is coming to town!"

No comments:

Post a Comment