Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life's a Dance

So I know I haven't done the best at blogging lately.  I feel as though my life has been completely overwhelming.  To be totally honest, between the kids, work, and therapy it's taking a toll.  I have found days when I don't know which direction I am headed.  I have learned that "Life's a dance you learn as you go".  Yet, blogging is my "me time".  It is what  sometimes keeps me sane and completely at peace. So I am going to make a promise to myself to allow the "me time" of blogging.
October was ridiculously hectic and I am so happy it is OVER! I think I tried to mostly rest the month of November. Halloween night Cody looked at me and said OK, I don't care if I don't see another person walk through our door for a month.  And that was the truth. Between both of the kids birthday parties and Halloween we were over it!
And now December has approached. Already...
This is honestly my favorite time of year. I love the way it is completely based around family and gatherings.  This is probably the first year Cohen REALLY gets "Santa" and I have to say I am liking it.

Every year my mom takes the grandkids to my Godfather's studio to take Christmas pictures. She buys them all matching outfits for their picture.  And every year this event becomes more and more entertaining. Because how easy it is to get a 5 year old, two 3 year olds, and a 1 year old to smile for a picture! Oh the conversation, tantrums, etc that occur are absolutely hilarious. This year I think this group shot captured every single one of their personalities PERFECTLY. Maybe that is why I love it so much!


Then we also take one with just our kids together. Cohen and Sawyer's picture is so stinking cute. I am so happy they were both cooperative.


Oh how these 2 have changed in just one short year! Oh how I have changed in just 1 short year!


1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL babies, Brikki! I have been on a hiatus myself as well. Hope to see you and the kids soon :)

    ReplyDelete