Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

First time for everything

Well we have celebrated a few FIRSTS recently.
We celebrated our next door neighbor / Cohen's best friend, Thomas' birthday... Little man turned 1... It is so crazy how times flies by! Thomas enjoyed his presents...

Even though his side kick could not understand why he didn't get any "Birthday Presents!" So Uncle Mike took his mind off of things...

Lin and Mike got Thomas a fun jump so the kids had a great time in there. 

Cohen loves balls so it is not surprising that he ended up in a huge pile of them!


And while the boys played at the party... Sawyer slept soundly in her swing at home. Cody stayed with Sawyer for the first hour while I was with Cohen at the party... Then we switched. It sure is nice to have our besties right next door! Definitely made it easier on us since we want to keep Sawyer out of big crowds for just a little bit longer.... (After a week in the hospital I will do whatever it takes to not go back!)

Once the party crowd left we went back next door with Sawyer and had dinner! Papa John's to the rescue... The boys enjoyed playing with all of Thomas' new toys!  They even took a bath together for the first time... Hilarious! 




Sawyer had her first Dr appt where she was actually on the growth chart... I never thought I would be so darn excited that one of my children were on the growth chart!  Cohen had no problem with that... At Sawyer's age Cohen weighed over 17 lbs. Definitely my chunky monkey! I know you should not compare your kids but I can't help but look at pictures of Cohen when he was Sawyer's age! It brings back the memories and how the time flew by.  So like I always say it will be nice to have Sawyer stay smaller just a little bit longer. Here are picture of each of them at almost 5 months old... 
Cohen at 4 1/2 months

Sawyer at 4 1/2 months




Sawyer had her FIRST taste of rice cereal by spoon.... First few bites were a little different... Then after that honey bunny got the hang of things and really enjoyed it!



Sawyer went on her FIRST walk with her Brother and Thomas at her side
Sawyer ready to walk

Cohen and Thomas after our walk
Sawyer after the walk... Peacefully sleeping
So there's a first time for everything... I know we will have many many more firsts, but we sure did enjoy these! People always say I can't wait until ... can walk, talk, sit, stand.... When Cohen was a baby I always said... I CAN WAIT... Cohen is already 2. Time flies by when you're having fun! So again... I can wait. I am enjoying all of our firsts but I can wait! I don't want my babies to grow up to fast! Can we keep them in a bottle?!?

"Treat today as a present, because you never know what tomorrow holds"

1 comment: