Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Date Night

Well Cody took Cohen to the UL basketball game on Thursday night and WE had a girls night... Sawyer and I enjoyed our night as Cohen and daddy enjoyed their "man's night".  Cody and I have been taking Cohen out on dates so that he can get some one on one time. Since "THE PRINCESS" has arrived, we really haven't been able to get out much with her and Cohen is use to being on the goooo.... 


Sawyer and I relaxed at home and enjoyed our girl time.



Sawyer and I definitely enjoyed our night. There are moments when you look back and then realize how memorable that moment will one day be.  Looking at these pictures just make me smile. It makes me realize that I am lucky... Lucky to have Sawyer as my daughter. Lucky to have Cohen as my son. Lucky to have Cody as my husband. Lucky to have this life. Yes LUCKY!  

Her laugh is hilarious! First she gives you a big smile from ear to ear... Then she tries her hardest to keep it in but before you know it she is laughing... 


Mother daughter moments are just as special as mother son moments. So we took full advantage of our alone time.  I could just kiss those cheeks all day long! 
These are the moments to live for.  These are the moments where there are no regrets... These are the moments to cherish.  This little girl has taught me so much more than I ever expected her to!  
Thank You Sawyer... Momma Loves You!



I always want her to believe in herself! One of the biggest things I hope to teach my children is to know they can accomplish whatever it is they want. No matter what the odds are, you are an individual. Statistics don't make you who you are. 

"She believed she could, So she did!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment