Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

Love... There are so many different ways to love. When you fall in love you have feelings you never knew existed.  I remember the day I fell in love with Cody, and I remember my wedding day and the way the entire day was centered around Cody and I. Little did we know that simple feeling would lead us to where we are today and the family we have. When I look at our wedding pictures I get those butterflies that I had the day we got married.  I never knew that the Love we share would lead us to a different kind of love for our children.

The love one has for their children can not be explained. I remember when we had Cohen I didn't think it would eve be possible to have this much love for another child.  And when Sawyer was born I learned that it is possible. Somehow our hearts are big enough to love each of our children the same and  SO MUCH...
SO... This valentine's day I had memories of my wedding, memories of the day Cohen came into our lives, and memories of the day Sawyer arrived.  How our family has grown and oh how I LOVE THEM!

Well I got the kids dressed this morning... and our course both in RED!

Cohen had a Valentine's Day Party at Miss Martha's

Sawyer had her own party at MeMe's
We do holidays a little different in our house. Cody and I exchange our presents the night before the holiday and let the kids have the day centered around them.  Cody gave me a pretty pearl wrap bracelet as well as flowers when I got home from work today. I got Cody a new Polo Golf windbreaker. 
But today...Cohen was my Valentine as Sawyer was Cody's. So I got Cohen things I knew would make him smile. I decided to go to Academy and get him some baseball goodies.... The dude is hilarious! He made us put him in his pants, batting gloves, baseball shirt, and of course asked his daddy to take him outside to put on his cleats and play baseball. 
Loves his baseball goodies
Cody got Sawyer a bunch of bows and an adorable pacifier clip for the UL baseball games.
Which she looks so good in... Thank gosh she still has a patch of hair to put her bow on!

Remember Valentine's day is only 1 day out of a year. We don't need Valentine's day to tell the one's that we love... I LOVE YOU! I make it a point to tell my family I love them daily. Live life everyday to the fullest! This will help you enjoy every moment of life...

"Live each day to the fullest you can,
not guaranteeing their will be tomorrow,
not dwelling endlessly on yesterday"
        

1 comment: