Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Down, Set, Hike...

Mr. Florida Gator himself.... Cohen is our football star! This kid just amazes me... He can throw a football with a spiral and directly to you. AMAZING!
Well our weekends normally consist of football...football...football... Many have the rule "no throwing balls in the house".... that RULE is out the window in ours~




We all have to take our turns playing football with Cohen and letting him tackle us. Even the dog...He truly thinks that Mackie plays football with him.  That is why he tackles him! Poor Mackie just rolls with the punches! When I was pregnant for Cohen I worried about what Mackie would do with a baby in the house. Would he bite him, would he play with him, etc. Well this dog is wonderful as you can see below...

Quarterback
Receiver
Tackle...
As the boys play football little miss priss is the Cheerleader! Sawyer will watch Cohen's every move when he is in site. It cracks me up at how she is so aware of him! Guess this just shows the bond they already have. 


Waiving to the fans....
Weekends are so nice to relax and enjoy the little things. I know when Cohen is older I am going to remember the moments I would let him throw me to the ground for the football and when Sawyer would just sit pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment