Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ragin Cajun ready

We are ready for baseball season... Oh how I love these clothes.

Cutest Cajun Fan I know....
A friend of mine from middle school started a UL and LSU (more schools to come) clothing line for little boys. They just went live and had a pre-show party for friends and family. So Cohen and I went to try on some of their clothes and ended up buying this outfit along with another shirt and pair of shorts as well. 
Oh he just looks so stinking cute! I can not wait to go to the baseball games and show this dude's new attire off! (JVCLOTHIERS.COM)

When he puts on his "cajun gear" he thinks he is a baseball player. (As he is watching me type this he is saying.... Cohen, baseball player... Cohen, baseball player)! Guess it is because I keep telling him he will wear that to the UL baseball games.  

Since Cody played baseball at UL we try to make some of their home games being we are a sports family.  I would much rather go to a baseball or football game than a dance revue (which I now have to go to once a year to watch my niece). And I am sure one day Sawyer is going to want to dance her little heart away. 







We are waiting for the SuperBowl to start in this next picture.  


Our Super Bowl party was very low key since, Sawyer can't get out or be around many people for a little longer to help build up her immune system. As you can see Sawyer is not more interested in the game more than the man in the moon.  Cody and I made a bet on the game... Cohen and I went for the Giants as he was defaulted to root for the Patriots!  THE BET: The team that lost would have middle of the night feedings with Sawyer for a week! Looks like this momma will get a good week of sleep in! HaHaHa and it was HIS idea to bet! Better luck next time daddy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment